Wednesday 3 March 2010

24th February

I had a white jacket which I thought if we made it damp along with the ends of my hair the overal look would be more interesting. I decided against the MDF board because I fet there was no place for it, instead i moved everything out the bathroom to give impact to the whiteness of the room. I filled the bath with water and put red facepaint in there to make it look like blood. We squirted tomatoe ketchup on me to make it look like blood.
I had the idea that the victim wore a mask with the murderers riddle written across it to make the murder look more visually interesting and so the detective has something towards the reason why the murder has taken place. I painted the mask using acrylic paint and attatched fake eyelashes to the mask to make it look more freaky. I originally made the mask a while ago so for this project I only added the writing.
Abby was the camera person, she attatched the tripod to a skateboard using black tape so the tracking shot at the begining would be smooth.


Fiona used red face paint and was hoping to give the effect of blood from the murderers hand.



Using my facepaint Abby and Fiona created the scratches on my arm and leg and gave me a bruised neck to give the sense I had been strangled. This is because other cultures label 'the legend of the sphinx' as 'the strangler' I thought the final act of the murderer could be to strangle their victims.



Fiona created the outfit to have a grungy ripped looked which looked quite effective on film.


Here are some images of the bruised neck.


For fiona as the scientist we used my mask, goggles and white apron from art, she wore a white top and black leggings with her hair tied back. We used a green bag full of plastic sachets and tweasers and bottles etc to give a few props to add to her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment